Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, conduct and document verification testing leading to the certification of new software builds and of proposed changes to fielded baselines.
- Act as liaison with authorization and assessment authorities.
- Provide site-specific validation and re-validation of RM software.
- Participate in site surveys and technical exchange meetings with Program Office, Data Owners and Site Representatives when and where requested by the RM Program Office.
- Provide documentation assistance to user sites.
- When required, provide documentation preparation assistance to RM sites.
- Emulate and pretest site-specific RM configurations and rule sets in the test laboratory.
- Monitor RM installations, configurations and user training.
- Plan, conduct and document Site Security Test and Evaluations (ST&Es) and other accreditation-related activities at new and upgrading RM sites.
- Plan, conduct and document reauthorization activities at RM sites that require upgrades and/or triennial reauthorization.
- Review RM technical documentation.
- Witness Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) and conduct Alpha Testing of new software builds.
- Provide briefings, observations, and recommendations at Program Management Reviews (PMRs).
- Develop and maintain configuration control of all FGS IV&V documentation and ensure the most recent templates are available to all team members via the SPAWAR NSERC share point site.
- Develop and maintain IV&V assessment documentation (i.e. test plans, test procedures, security assessment reports) for new RM software builds.
- Develop and maintain IV&V Site Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E) documentation templates to include the RM Cross Domain Appendix (CDA) (SABI), RM Site Security Plan (SSP) (TSABI), test plans, test reports, site RM Standard Operating Procedures, Site RM User Appointment letters).
- Develop and maintain TSABI and SABI ST&E test procedures
- In-depth understanding of Cross Domain Solutions (CDSs).
- 5 years of experience with the certification and accreditation process for CDSs.
- 5 years of experience with ICD 503, CNSSI 1253 and associated NIST 800-53 controls.
- 5 years of experience with the DoD Risk Management Framework
- Extensive experience performing functional and system testing.
- Skilled at preparing detailed, complete, and accurate documentation for certification officials.
- Ability to obtain Defense Intelligence Agency and Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI) Trusted Agent status for Cross Domain Solutions in general and the Radiant Mercury system in particular.
- Ability to travel between 50-80% of the time.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Security + Certification.
- Must be able to operate in a shipboard environment while underway for periods up to 7 days.
- CISSP Certification
- In depth understanding of the Radiant Mercury system to include installation and operations
- Demonstrated knowledge of applicable DoD and Intelligence Community information security requirements and processes - to include the Top Secret SCI and Below Interoperability (TSABI) and Secret and Below Interoperability (SABI).
- Familiarity with secure operating system (e.g. Security Enhanced LINUX)
- Familiarity with Service C4ISR systems (i.e. the Global Command and Control System (GCCS), Distributed Common Ground System (DCGS-N) and architectures (i.e. Consolidated Afloat Networks and Enterprise Systems)
- Experience with Microsoft Access and Visual Basic for Applications (VBA).
- Must have a Bachelors with 5 to 7 years of experience with certification and accreditation process for CDSs. , ICD 503, CNSSI 1253 and associated NIST 800-53 controls.
This position description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with this job. This and all positions are eligible for organization-wide transfer. Management reserves the right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at anytime.
- Standing, Climbing, Walking. Required to travel CONUS and OCONUS 50-80% of the time.
Company Overview: FGS, LLC is an international, leading edge provider of technical services to include Secure Information Systems, Security and Engineering and Intelligence Analysis. Our turn-key solutions include the design, engineering, deployment operations, and sustainment of secure technology and critical infrastructure for the protection and safety of our customers' mission-critical information, processes and personnel. Demonstrating an unyielding commitment to our customers, superior trust and dedication with our partners, and leading edge technical expertise over the past seven years, FGS has experienced explosive growth providing superior services through the world, from North America and the Pacific Rim, to the Middle East and Europe.
FGS provides secure, leading edge technology and process management services to military, Government and commercial clients worldwide.
FGS offers a generous compensation package including health, dental, vision, 401(k), group life insurance, educational reimbursement, among other benefits.
We value our employees and strive to offer many opportunities for professional growth.
FGS, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability