Requires US Citizenship
Employment Term and Type: Regular, Full Time
Required Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Required Education: High School or Equivalent
Exploit and train others to exploit, full-motion or nearly full-motion video and persistent surveillance data formats for 3rd
MAW customer. Position requires shiftwork.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Exploit FMV and conduct related PED in a shiftwork environment
- Create metadata to support structured observations
- Research current and historical hardcopy and softcopy imagery in all formats to answer RFIs
- Research the National Exploitation System (NES) or its follow-on and other multi-disciplined Intelligence Community databases in support of research and analysis
- Collaborate effectively with other Service and IC imagery and geospatial analysts, as well as other intelligence analysts and engineers
- Exploit multi-spectral, Hyper spectral, Infra-Red (IR), Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR), and LIDAR imagery
- Generate imagery analysis products and reports using provided software
- Deliver all services required with direction.
- Advise government leadership on processes, procedures, technology, and items of interest
- Graduate of a basic intelligence analysis course and two years experience
- Able to successfully complete FMV exploitation course in accordance with USSOCOM FMV PED standards
- Able to prepare, maintain, and present intelligence displays, reports, and briefings, create and use visual aids (graphs, charts, etc.) and draft, edit, and proofread documents for publishing
- Able to work in a high tempo, high stress, team-oriented environment that requires shiftwork and multi-tasking
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills
- At least two years' experience exploiting FMV
- Able to compile, segregate, evaluate, research, interpret, analyze, and disseminate intelligence information to support operations
- Project superior knowledge of the intelligence collection process
- Demonstrate working-level knowledge of ArcGIS and RemoteView or comparable ELT software
- Able to perform geo-locational mensuration functions, extracts coordinates and positional relationships from digital database systems
- Well versed in the use of internet relay chat
- Demonstrate data mining skills using M3, open-source reporting, and other intelligence sources
Physical Requirements and Environmental Conditions:
- Must have a High School or Equivalent with 2 years experience with exploiting FMV.
This position description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. This and all positions are eligible for organization-wide transfer. Management reserves the right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
- Positions requires Sitting (50%), Standing (40%), Walking (10%) of the time.
- Ability to Speak with customers and colleagues (100%), Listening (100%), Sight (100%), Near Acuity (100%) Use of hands/fingers to handle/feel (100%) of the time.
- Position requires traveling CONUS (5%) of the time.
FGS, LLC is an international, leading-edge provider of technical services to include Secure Information Systems, Security and Engineering and Intelligence Analysis. Our turn-key solutions include the design, engineering, deployment operations, and sustainment of secure technology and critical infrastructure for the protection and safety of our customers' mission-critical information, processes, and personnel. Demonstrating an unyielding commitment to our customers, superior trust and dedication with our partners, and leading-edge technical expertise over the past seven years, FGS has experienced explosive growth providing superior services through the world, from North America and the Pacific Rim, to the Middle East and Europe.
FGS provides secure, leading-edge technology and process management services to military, Government, and commercial clients worldwide.
FGS offers a generous compensation package including health, dental, vision, 401(k), group life insurance, educational reimbursement, among other benefits.
We value our employees and strive to offer many opportunities for professional growth.
FGS, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability