Requires US Citizenship
Employment Term and Type: Regular, Full Time
Required Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Provide services in support of base exercises, Continuity of Operations, and training events during exercise design, planning, preparation, execution, and evaluation. Position will directly support 694th
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Support development of Continuity of Operations directives, Master Scenario Event List (MSEL) and associated products for planning, execution and debriefing
- Provide intelligence expertise to exercise development, including validate plans for safety of assets and personnel, develop and instruct applicable exercise scenarios, and manage and execute overall debrief program
- Liaise with base Exercise Planning Cell to coordinate force and equipment movements to support scenario during execution
- Develop mission debrief data gathering and analysis process, draft exercise debrief standards and support participant post-mission debriefs throughout execution
- Provide ISR expertise to exercise and contingency operations development, manage and execute ISR components of debrief program (capture truth data for validation and run ISR validation)
- Develop and instruct continuity of operations and coordinate integration of capabilities for intel participant use
- Coordinate plans for threat systems, develop and coordinate capabilities and equipment mobility plans, manage resources to support participant movement and execution requirements
- Update and maintain NIPR/SIPR/JWICS Plans and Programs SharePoints
- Coordinate with base organizations for participant reception and support
- Coordinate with security and communications for badging and accounts
- Liaise with units for participant reporting requirements
- Current US passport for yourself and all traveling family members
- Ten years intelligence experience
- Bachelor’s degree, or Associate’s degree and additional ten years intelligence experience
- Formally awarded intelligence AFSC/MOS/Rate or Civ Occupational Code (0132)
- Three years experience with contingency operation planning
- Three years experience with exercise planning
This position description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with this job. This and all positions are eligible for organization-wide transfer. Management reserves the right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
- Sitting, Standing, Walking, Grasping, Reaching, Near Acuity, Speaking, Listening, Sight, Use of Hands/Fingers
FGS, LLC is an international, leading edge provider of technical services to include Secure Information Systems, Security and Engineering and Intelligence Analysis. Our turn-key solutions include the design, engineering, deployment operations, and sustainment of secure technology and critical infrastructure for the protection and safety of our customers' mission-critical information, processes, and personnel. Demonstrating an unyielding commitment to our customers, superior trust and dedication with our partners, and leading edge technical expertise over the past seven years, FGS has experienced explosive growth providing superior services through the world, from North America and the Pacific Rim, to the Middle East and Europe.
FGS provides secure, leading edge technology and process management services to military, Government and commercial clients worldwide.
FGS offers a generous compensation package including health, dental, vision, 401(k), group life insurance, educational reimbursement, among other benefits.
We value our employees and strive to offer many opportunities for professional growth.
FGS, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability