Requires US Citizenship
Employment Term and Type: Regular, Full Time
Required Security Clearance: Secret
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
Play key role in Dev Ops Automation and the enhancement of command level scheduling, task management and tracking assets in the delivery of scalable, high-performance solutions for PACFLT.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote build automation and code sharing among developers.
- Document Agile software development processes to promote communication between SCMS and PACFLT onsite developers
- Research and identify solutions for reducing man hours necessary for inputting tasks and reducing reports
- Research and build prototypes for creating Excel Add-Ins to be hosted in a SharePoint App Catalog
- Secret Clearance
- Five years software development experience
- One-year DevOps Pipeline experience
- Advanced knowledge of software development fundamentals
- Capable of working with rapidly changing requirements and multiple development efforts
- Familiarity with automated testing methodologies
- Proficiency with MS SharePoint
- Familiarity with Agile development methodology
Physical Requirements and Environmental Conditions:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or Equivalent with 5 years of experience in software development.
This position description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with this job. This and all positions are eligible for organization-wide transfer. Management reserves the right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
- Position requires Sitting (90%) Standing (5%) and Walking (5%) of the time.
- Ability to Grasp (15%) of the time.
- Position requires Near acuity (100%) Speaking (100%) Listening (100%) Sight (100%) of the time.
- Position requires traveling CONUS (2%) of the time.
FGS, LLC is an international, leading edge provider of technical services to include Secure Information Systems, Security and Engineering and Intelligence Analysis. Our turn-key solutions include the design, engineering, deployment operations, and sustainment of secure technology and critical infrastructure for the protection and safety of our customers' mission-critical information, processes and personnel. Demonstrating an unyielding commitment to our customers, superior trust and dedication with our partners, and leading edge technical expertise over the past seven years, FGS has experienced explosive growth providing superior services through the world, from North America and the Pacific Rim, to the Middle East and Europe.
FGS provides secure, leading edge technology and process management services to military, Government and commercial clients worldwide.
FGS offers a generous compensation package including health, dental, vision, 401(k), group life insurance, educational reimbursement, among other benefits.
We value our employees and strive to offer many opportunities for professional growth.
FGS, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability