Requires US Citizenship
Employment Term and Type: Regular, Full Time
Required Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Required Education: High School or Equivalent
Deploys as the Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR), Subject Matter Expert (SME) in support of the CENTCOM Partner Integration Enterprise (CPIE). Provides SME technical support to mission partners in support of engaged US and Coalition forces. This position is full time with an extended work week and will require the ability to travel. Position requires shiftwork.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Deploys as the C4ISR Subject Matter Expert in support of the CENTCOM Partner Integration Enterprise (CPIE) and extended customers
- Provides SME support for sensor integration and sensor interfaces to aerial platforms and communications architectures, including but not limited to: Full Motion Video (FMV), Line of Sight (LOS)/ Beyond Line of Sight (BLOS) communications, and DCGS-A PED
- Provides FMV engineering support to CENTCOM HQ J6 and FWD HQ J6
- Analyzes critical path schedules and the impact on cost
- Provides data and reporting formats for all types and levels of program reviews
- Prepares written and verbal reports to customer and management
- Provides real-time 24/7/365 support in a shift work environment as an integral part of a team.
- Two years of C4ISR/IT experience with HQ CENTCOM network/system administrator rights, or 6-10 years of IT experience without HQ CENTCOM network/system administrator rights
- CompTIA Security + or CompTIA A+ certification
- Strong communication skills and an ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience with supporting FMV systems and architecture as a primary sensor data source
- Completion of Service or Agency Network Security Manager course
- Position requires shiftwork
- US Citizen
- Valid US Drivers license
- Valid US Passport
- Bachelor of Science Degree in IT-related discipline
- Two years of hands-on C4ISR/IT experience with administrator rights within HQ CENTCOM automatically meet the minimum requirement
- Must have a High school or equivalent with
This position description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with this job. This and all positions are eligible for organization-wide transfer. Management reserves the right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at anytime.
- Sitting, Standing, Climbing, Lifting, Pulling/ Pushing, Carrying, Grasping, Reaching, Stooping/Crouching, Crawling, Color Determination, Walking, Speaking, Listening, Sight, Use of Hands/Fingers
- Travel CONUS/OCONUS
- Exposure to environmental conditions, Noise, Hazards physical conditions.
FGS, LLC is an international, leading edge provider of technical services to include Secure Information Systems, Security and Engineering and Intelligence Analysis. Our turn-key solutions include the design, engineering, deployment operations, and sustainment of secure technology and critical infrastructure for the protection and safety of our customers' mission-critical information, processes and personnel. Demonstrating an unyielding commitment to our customers, superior trust and dedication with our partners, and leading edge technical expertise over the past seven years, FGS has experienced explosive growth providing superior services through the world, from North America and the Pacific Rim, to the Middle East and Europe.
FGS provides secure, leading edge technology and process management services to military, Government and commercial clients worldwide.
FGS offers a generous compensation package including health, dental, vision, 401(k), group life insurance, educational reimbursement, among other benefits.
We value our employees and strive to offer many opportunities for professional growth.
FGS, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability